Air conditioner repair in Lakeview, and other areas across the country, are in full demand. Why? Because spring is a great time to ensure that your system is ready for the hot summer ahead. Waiting until it’s 90 degrees is not an ideal time to find out that your air conditioner isn’t working. Run your AC unit for a few minutes on a nice spring day and gauge how it runs. Here are some of the top signs that your AC unit is in need of repair:
* Not blowing cold air: Is your AC running at full speed but not cooling down your home? It may be time to have a professional inspection.
* Poor air flow: If you notice little or no air flow through the vents, it could be a sign that your compressor is failing. If some rooms are cooling nicely and others are not, it could be a problem with your ducts. It’s important to have your ducts inspected and cleaned as well. It could also indicate a problem with your thermostat.
* Excess moisture around your AC unit: This is definitely a sign that your system needs attention. If the moisture is caused by a refrigerant leak, it could cause health issues for you and your family in the long term. The moisture could also be a sign of a drain tube problem. Either way, it needs to be repaired as soon as possible.
* Strange sounds and odors: If you’re noticing a lot more noise coming from your system, or you smell a strange odor when it’s running, have it inspected immediately.
* Your system is more than 10 years old: Aging systems need to be inspected more often.
Contact Deljo Heating & Cooling for air conditioner repair specialist in Lakeview to inspect your system and keep it running smooth so you and your family can have a comfortable, cool summer. Visit deljoheating.com for more information.